Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.
Mark Twain has said that “The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them." S.R. International School supports his words and recognizes the importance of books.
We understand the lifelong guidance and support a book can provide. It is for this reason we provide our learners with the best selection of fiction, non-fiction, reference books, magazines, periodicals etc. An experienced librarian helps the learners pick authors and subjects of their interest. .
Games and sports are the integral part of our co-curricular activities. Our sporting facilities include Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Handball. Physical activities are the part of Academic programme. Every child gets an opportunity to participate in competitive athletics and Co-Scholastics activities. On every Saturday inter House Competitions are organised to assess their performance in the respective areas.
SR International School believes "Healthy body breeds healthy mind" and show diligence for perfection in everything, including sports. Children need physical activities as much as they need high academic achievements to ensure synchronous physical, emotional, intellectual and academic growth. physical, emotional, intellectual and academic growth.
We provide daily transport facility for student’s pick and drop. Our school vehicles are driven by a well trained driver and has the presence of a care giver to escort the child. Provision of cell phones to the conductors facilitates two way communications.
Rules Governing Transport Facility
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced by the school for the convenience of its students.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no, pick up and alighting stop no. Generally the bus timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Department.
- Students will have to board and alight the school bus at the respective stops allotted to them only.
- Students while traveling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff. Bus employees are not authorized to change/add bus stops.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service is to be made in writing.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants.